Volley Boast Monitoring Service
Volley Boast’s Monitoring Service ("VBMS") is a cost-effective way to collect and access data to improve both operations and the bottom line.
VBMS delivers essential operations management data to the desktop:
- Accessible from any browser.
- Without the need for utilities or extensive cabling.
- Connects to industry standard sensors.
- Ideal for operations located in remote areas.
VBMS provides operators with timely, actionable information:
- Custom secure web portal for accessing defined charts/graphs and reports.
- Customer specified analysis/calculations performed.
- Integration of predictive maintenance algorithms.
- Alerts provided per customer defined settings.
- Data stored per industry "best practices" and customer needs.
The value proposition for VBMS is simple, transparent, and straightforward:
- Volley Boast installs, owns, and maintains the telemetry equipment and is responsible for delivery of the specified information in the requested format.
- Customer installs, owns, and maintains the sensors connected to their operations (Volley Boast assists with this when necessary).
- Volley Boast charges a monthly fee for the data/information that is provided.
- Customer may continue or discontinue with the service after an initial period.
- Customer saves money, gets better information, and improves operations.