Multitech Conduit – MTCDT-L4N1-246A-915-US
The MultiTech Conduit® is a configurable, manageable, and scalable LoRa® gateway for industrial IoT applications.
- LTE Cat 4 mPower Programmable Gateway 8-channel, 915 MHz, GNSS
w/MTAC-LORA-H-915 mCard and US Accessory Kit (AT&T/Verizon)
- LoRaWAN Compliant
- Certified for North America 915 MHz ISM bands
- ISM band scanning for optimum LoRa® performance
Programmable LoRa® Gateway for the Internet of Things (MTCDT Series)
The Conduit® is the industry’s most configurable, manageable, and scalable LoRa® gateway for industrial IoT applications. Network connectivity choices to your preferred data management platform include carrier approved 4G-LTE, 3G and Ethernet.
Network engineers can remotely configure and optimize their Conduit performance through DeviceHQ®, the world’s first IoT Application Store and Device Management platform. The Conduit features Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy (BT/BLE), GNSS and two accessory card slots that enable users to plug in MultiTech mCard™ accessory cards supporting their preferred wired or wireless interface to connect to a wide range of assets locally to the gateway.
Available options for the Conduit LoRa gateway include a LoRaWAN® mCard capable of supporting thousands of LoRaWAN certified end nodes, including Radio Bridge sensors and MultiTech mDot™ and xDot® long range RF modules connected to remote sensors or appliances.
Quick-to-deploy and easy to customize and manage, the Conduit LoRa gateway realizes your IoT application.
mPower™ Edge Intelligence
mPowerTM Edge Intelligence embedded software delivers programmability, network flexibility, enhanced security and manageability for scalable Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. It features an easy-to-use graphical interface set-up and includes a built-in LoRa Network Server and Packet Forwarder to connect locally clustered assets on a private LoRaWAN network directly to your choice of IoT data platforms.
• Wi-Fi communication supporting 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 5GHz with WPA2 personal transmission security. Wi-Fi Access Point and Client modes are supported simultaneously.
• BT Classic and BLE 4.1 communication supports local connectivity with automatic pairing with target devices utilizing 128 bit link key length security.
• GNSS module for LoRaWAN packet time-stamping and geo-location capability
• Backhaul options include Ethernet and optional 4G-LTE, 3G, 2G cellular for cost effective deployment