A general purpose universal LoRaWAN bridge, converting wired sensors and transmitters into LoRaWAN enabled wireless devices.
Looking for a complete LoRaWAN solution? Checkout our Catapult Kits.
A general-purpose universal LoRaWAN bridge, converting wired sensors and transmitters into LoRaWAN enabled wireless devices.
- Powered by a D-Cell user-replaceable primary battery. Battery has an expected life of 5+ years.
- Up to 10 miles transmission range (line of sight).
- Universal I/O – each VoBo Endpoint has:
- 3 Analog inputs, GP-1 supplies 5 to 24 volts to terminals for sensor power supply. Jumper selectable between Voltage and Current inputs.
- 3 Discrete digital inputs, jumper selectable between dry contact and voltage.
- 1 discrete Wake-up input.
- 1 Open Drain Output (36V, 1 A max).
- 1 RS485 ModbusRTU Master Terminal.
Certified for Safety in Compliance with:
- UL 62368-1, Third Edition
- CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1, Third Edition
- Annex Y of the above standards
Certified to NEMA 4X, -350C to 800C operating temperature range
Pole Mount$38.00 Add to cart
RS232 to USB Cable$27.00 Add to cart
LoRaWAN Catapult Kit$1,801.00 – $4,325.00 Select options
VoBo HL-1$605.00 Add to cart