A universal LoRaWAN bridge, certified for use in Class1 Div 2 hazardous locations, converting wired sensors and transmitters into LoRaWAN enabled wireless long-range devices.
Looking for a complete LoRaWAN solution? Check out our Catapult Kits.
A universal LoRaWAN bridge, certified for use in hazardous locations, converting wired sensors and transmitters into LoRaWAN enabled wireless long-range devices.
- Powered by a D-Cell user-replaceable primary battery. The battery has an expected life of 5+ years.
- Up to 10 miles transmission range (line of sight).
- Universal I/O – each VoBo Endpoint has:
- 3 Analog inputs, GP-1 supplies 5 to 24 volts to terminals for sensor power supply. Jumper selectable between Voltage and Current inputs.
- 3 Discrete digital inputs, jumper selectable between dry contact and voltage.
- 1 Discrete Wake-up input.
- 1 Open Drain Output (36V, 1 A max).
- 1 RS485 ModbusRTU Master Terminal
Certified for use in Hazardous Locations:
- ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.213:
- Class I, Division 2, Groups C,D T4
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F,G T135°C
- Class III, Division 1
- Tamb:-35°C to +80°C, IP66 NEMA 4X
User Manual & Data Sheet: